For participants experiencing financial hardship or for whom the fees would be prohibitive, the fees can be waived or reduced on request. For remote attendees and for hubs who organize activities in their local community the registration fee is waived. We are dependent on your contributions and donations and this Encounters/Conference would not be possible if not by the priceless and voluntary effort of many people locally and around the world.
Early bird payments (until May 30th)
60 euros per paper/art proposal/poster per participant for early bird registrations
20 euros for any additional paper/art proposal for early bird registrations
10 euros for students (please provide evidence) /student participation for early bird registrations
40 euros for any attendee (those who don’t present a paper, project or poster) for early bird registrations. Remote attendees are not required to pay, see below.
Regular payment (after May 30th)
- 80 euros per paper/art proposal/poster per participant
- 30 euros for any additional paper/art proposal
- 20 euros for students (please provide evidence)
- 50 euros for any attendee (those who don’t present a paper, project or poster). Remote attendees are not required to pay, see below.
For unemployed, including artists and cultural workers with no other means of income or that have lost their income by the pandemic, for EETF graduates and students there is no fee (please provide evidence).
In case that you belong to one of these categories (unemployed or artist with no other means of income, EETF graduates or students) please notify the Organizing Committee with the contact form of the site: http://icowaf.eetf.uowm.gr/contact/
For those who acquire the printed volume of the 2019 proceedings (Walking Practices/Walking Art/Walking Bodies) they will have a 25% discount in their registration fee. For acquiring this publication see following link: http://icowaf.eetf.uowm.gr/ (will be available after February 4th)
The Encounters/Conference registration includes:
- The attendees/participants will receive a certificate of attendance from the University of Western Macedonia
- Access to all official conference sessions
- Encounters/Conference bag with program booklet and digital conference proceedings
- Buffet, Coffee breaks and snacks. Refreshments during coffee breaks, buffet lunch during lunch breaks of the Encounters/Conference
Donations / Registration fee for remote attendees:
Although we don’t ask registration fees to remote attendees we would appreciate a donation on the conference bank account. Your contribution will help support the artists- and students-volunteers and the local community during the Walking Encounters/ Conference. ]
The registration fee should be deposited in the account:
International Conference of Peripatetic Art 2021 – 80615
Bank Account.: 5250-101212-976
IBAN: GR73 0172 2500 0052 5010 1212 976
ACCOUNT HOLDER: RESEARCH COMMITTEE – UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN MACEDONIA
SWIFT CODE: PIRBGRAA